Bloom Where You Are Planted
In Growing Grateful, Mary A. Kassian offers 101 meditations on the joy of being grateful even in the hardest times. Each entry contains a Bible verse, a devotion on gratitude, and a reflection question. Learn how to be:
• Grateful for God’s abiding presence.
• Grateful despite your circumstances.
• Grateful that God wants you to flourish.
Discover that in good times and bad, cultivating gratefulness leads to lasting contentment.
Mary A. Kassian is a Word Guild award-winning author and international speaker. She has published several books and Bible studies, including Girls Gone Wise, Conversation Peace, and True Woman 101. Mary is a popular conference speaker at women’s events such as Revive and True Woman. She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows such as Focus on the Family and Life Today. She has also taught cluster courses at Southern Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, where she was recognized as distinguished professor of women’s studies. Mary and her family reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Due to the corona virus situation and the resulting shipping delays, we’ve extended this exclusive special offer to March 31:
• The first 10 devotions in Growing Grateful, to get you started right away
• A pack of 5 gratitude notecards
• Gratitude phone lock screens
• 30-day gratitude Bible reading plan
• Preorder Growing Grateful from your favorite retailer. Tip: take a screenshot of your receipt for reference.
• Return to this page and enter your information below.
• Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited. Notecards will only be mailed to US and Canada. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery of notecards from publisher.
• No P.O. Box addresses.
• Thomas Nelson is not responsible for submissions with invalid/incorrect information.
Download these Growing Grateful images to share on social media.