“How far is too far?” How much can I mess around with my boyfriend before I cross the line? That’s the question that Christian girls usually ask. But I don’t think a young woman can figure out where to draw the line until she figures out why God created sex and what it’s all about. In this Girls Gone Wise video book blog, you’ll discover the reason for sex, and you’ll also see that the “how far is too far” question isn’t the best one to ask. Whether you’re unmarried or married, there’s a much better question about your sexuality that ought to be on your mind.
- Read the tenth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 135-151)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Which quote from the book do you think best explains why God created sex?
- Why do you think that wrongful sexual conduct is so offensive to the Lord?
- How does an unmarried woman tell the story? How does a married women tell it?
- Has this chapter caused you to think differently about sex? How do you think it will affect your sexual conduct?