Girl Power! Girls Rule! I am Woman hear me ROAR!… Pop culture upholds a saucy, sassy, my-way-or-highway, karate-chopping, male-kicking attitude as the ideal for women. But the Bible portrays a loud, defiant disposition as an ugly, undesirable by-product of sin. It upholds a markedly different type of attitude for women as “very precious” in the eyes of God.
- Read the fourth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 57-70)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Post your comments on the Blog
- What type of disposition does culture encourage women to cultivate?
- How do you feel about the fact that Adam associated manhood with “strength” and womanhood with “softness”? What do you think that means?
- Do you delight in the fact that the Lord created you to be “soft”? Why or why not.
- What factors might keep you from becoming increasingly gentle, calm, and amenable?