My son and his friends have an acronym for guys who are being smothered by needy girlfriends. It’s “CGS,” which stands for “Clingy Girlfriend Syndrome.” Some girls are so needy for attention and affirmation that they cling to men like plastic wrap to a piece of raw meat. But women who try to quench their neediness through relationships with men are usually left feeling parched and dry. In this Girls Gone Wise Video Book Blog, you’ll find out that there’s a far more reliable way to satisfy your heart’s deepest thirst.
- Read the thirteenth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 181-189)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Describe some symptoms of CGS (clingy girlfriend syndrome) that you’ve observed in friends or family.
- What do you think a needy woman is looking to get from a man?
- Why do some women feel a sense of neediness more acutely than others?
- Why will no earthly relationship ever completely quench a woman’s thirst?
- What practical advice would you give to a woman to help her rely less on man and more on the Lord?