Did you know that you can tell the difference between a Girl-Gone-Wild and a Girl-Gone-Wise by looking at her feet? The Sage tells his son that he’ll be able to spot a Girl-Gone-Wild by the way she walks. He advises him to check out a woman’s feet, steps, path, and ways. The foot-heart connection is the first point of contrast between a Wise Thing and a Wild Thing. Are you swept off your feet with Jesus? Watch the video book blog, and check out what your feet reveal about you.
- Read the first point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 23-33)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Explain why the Sage told his son to take careful note of a girl’s feet.
- How would the behavior of a woman who is “swept off her feet” by Jesus differ from one who is swept of her feet by other things?
- What things in your life compete for the center spot in your affections?
- How can you keep Christ at the center?