No one wants a reputation of being a BIG flirt—but what about just a bit of flirting? What if you just flirt for fun? Or flirt to convert? The ancient prophet Isaiah had something to say about women who’d perfected the art of “the walk” and “the look”—you know the look he’s talking about… that sultry, steamy, “come get me” one. In this Girls Gone Wise video book blog, you’ll find out when you should use body language to turn on the charm.
- Read the eighth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 93-108)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Have you encountered any instruction in women’s magazines about how to use body language to attract a man? What type of body language did it tell you to use?
- Why does suggestive body language displease the Lord?
- If a girl is just “teasing” a guy with flirty behavior (and doesn’t intend to get it on with him) does that make it okay?
- How does the Bible’s perspective on sensuality differ from the world’s perspective?
- Do you think that being wise and not wild will put you at a disadvantage in your relationships with men? Why or why not?